söndag 20 mars 2011

Another new project

I´m finihing my old badly painted models one by one. Khârn the Betrayer, Khôrne lord with Bloodfeeder and the Imperial Guard casuality from the old Cadian Command box. I´ve just started re-painting the wounded but still living Space Marine from the Space Marine Casualities blister I bought some time ago. It wasn´t that badly painted but my original intent with the model was to make a dying Death Company marine. The pose of the model just screams "FUCK YOU!!!!" and I love it to death.

I couldn´t do it without having an idea. I´m still working on my masterpiece. The novel about the P.I Frank Bishop, but I´ve gotten stuck, so I though I´d start another project. So, I´m starting a new project. I love writing. I love telling stories and the I know the Warhammer 40.000 universe well enough to tell a story about it. It may not be published officially but that doesn´t really matter. I´m going to write a story about this dying Space Marine and tell his heroic story. Space Marines live, breath and shit honour, courage and heroic deaths on the glorious battlefield.

Please leave a comment if you dare. Over and out and STOP CALLING ME ROGER!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar